Octopus DS18B20 Digital Temperature Brick
Octopus Electronic Bricks, you can use them build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. By using Octopus electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino/Freaduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos…even buttons, just plug and play.
This brick uses the DS18B20 1-Wire digital temperature sensor from Maxim IC. It can report degrees C with 9 to 12-bit precision, -55C to 125C (+/-0.5C). Each sensor has a unique 64-Bit Serial number etched into it that can allow for a huge number of sensors to be used on one data bus.
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Pin Definition: S-Sigal V-VCC G-GND
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Size: 19x27mm
Pin definition and Rating
- 3P buckled wires connector
Includes important code snippet.
Please download the two library : Library
The projects and application examples.
|v1.0b||Initial public release||date|
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our
How to buy
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are
licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries